Multi Drop Delivery Driver
APC Overnight – Wokingham RG41
- Job Title: Multi Drop Driver
- Responsible to: General Manager
- Job Status: Permanent and Full Time
- Location: Unit 13 The Business Centre, Molly Millars Lane, Wokingham, RG41 2QZ
- Working Hours: 8am-6pm Monday to Friday & Saturday 8am-12noon on rota basis.
- Salary: £8.00 per hour
We are seeking to appoint a number of professional and experienced Multi-drop Drivers to work in our successful business based in Wokingham.
About APC Overnight We are the UK’s largest next day delivery network, with more than 112 local depots covering all areas of the country. APC Overnight collects, routes and delivers more than 1 million parcels each month. We are proud of our excellent on-time delivery record and our passion for customer service, which has led to our continued growth. This is an exciting time to join our forward thinking business.
About the Multi-drop Driver Role: As a Multi-drop Driver, you will be the face for the company collecting and delivering time-sensitive packages throughout the day. It’s a crucial role and one that makes the service unique.
Your Key Responsibilities will be as follows:
- Complete daily safety checks of the vehicle
- Complete multiple deliveries and collections of packages
- Prioritise workload to ensure time commitments are met
- Ensure correct completion of paperwork
- All drivers are expected to demonstrate a high quality image both internally and externally, whilst delivering the highest quality of customer service at all times
- Drivers will be required to comply with the Company’s Policies, including dress code
Key Skills / Experience for Multi-drop Drivers:
- Full UK Driving Licence (without ANY endorsements due to insurance requirements)
- Experience of Multi-Drop driving is desirable
- Previous experience may include Driving, Collections & Delivery
- Excellent verbal communication skills/ good written communication skills
- Worked in a Customer Service role – dealing directly with customers
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the changing demands of the business
- Team worker
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Results orientation – delivering to deadlines
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise
- Good timekeeping & punctuality
Offers of employment will be conditional on confirmation of suitable DVLA checks and the ability to obtain vehicle insurance for the successful candidates.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: £8.00 per hour
- Job Location: Wokingham RG41
- Required experience: Multi Drop Delivery: 1 year
2 year Required licence or certification:
Full UK Driving Licence (25 yrs old and without ANY endorsements due to insurance requirements)
To apply contact us on: 01189123256 or email your Cv email@example.com.